20180128

90booksin90days: Introducing the first Valentine offer from Kantza smycken and Annikaslol

So here it is, the  first Valentine's offer from Kantza Smycken and annikaslol:  Kärlek och tvekan (Love and Doubt).

I am happy that I know Lisbeth, a gifted woman who creates lovely jewelry and decorations in glass. When I asked if she wanted to create a Valentine's offer with me her answer was immediate.
"Yes, of course. What do you want me to create?"
I said I would like to have hearts (Valentine´s Day is called "alla Hjärtans dag" or "the day of all hearts" in Swedish) for the Kärlek och Tvekan offer.

Shortly after Lisbeht got started. Out of this raw material:



She created 10 necklaces with  hearts.




These ten unique hearts are now part of the Valentine offer Kärlek och Tvekan.

Jenny, Jenny is a book with a lot of love and doubts
"He can´t possibly love me, he loves his freedom more"

"She will never love someone like me, we live in separate worlds"

"How can I ever make her love me when she just sees me as a friend?"
Ursus-dit rättvisan inte når is an action filled love story with a lot of doubt as well. How could it not be, when two brothers are interested in the same woman? And two best friends?

I am happy I can offer my readers one book for themselves, one for their friend and, as a bonus, a unique and beautiful heart from my friend Lisbeth.

Kärlek och Tvekan




Interested in the second offer? Follow me on Facebook and keep an eye on this blog!




Here are the previous posts in this challenge. I hope you will join me and challenge yourself :)

Join my journey
YCDBSOYA
New idea: Literary music events

No comments:

Post a Comment