20171220

90 books in 90 days -Rapid Planning Method, RPM

Welcome to my 90 books in 90 days challenge!
Here are the links to the previous posts:

Join my journey
Annika are you never satisfied?






So, I want to sell 90 books in 90 days. Where to start?

I am a certified Project Management Professional. I have worked with projects in the corporate world for more than 20 years. I know how to plan, I know how to set and work with goals.

However, I didn't want to apply the standard SMART goals for this.
(As I wrote in a previous blog post, I am not that fond of the A and the R in the SMART goals anyway).

So I decided to use what Tony Robbins called Rapid Planning Method, where you define Results, Purpose and Massive actions.



What is the Result I want?

90 sold books in 90 days. This means 90 books sold by the end of February 2018.

What is my Purpose for this? 

  • I want to share my treasure - the stories in the books - with more people. I have readers who say my books have changed the way they look at life, I have readers who long for my next book because they enjoy reading my stories. I want to give this to more people! And - as silly as it may sound - I want to give my characters, who I know and care for - more readers.
  • I want to increase my impact. More readers - more impact.
  • I want to increase my business skills so I will not only be a Storyteller, but a business savvy storyteller.


What Massive Action will I take?

With the Result and Purpose defined, determining the needed Massive Action is pretty straight forward. I will tell you more about it in the next blog post.


Do you have something in your life you want to achieve but you don´t really know where to start?
Try the method above for your goal and we can work towards our goals together :).


No comments:

Post a Comment