If it is easy to feel that way.
At the same time many parents wish they could spend more time with their children than they do and less time with people who drain their energy.
This month I help you make the most of your time and energy by rethinking, reconnecting or cherishing your relationships.
Find time in June by looking at the different relationships in your life and do one of 3 things for each one of them:
- Cherish the time you have together
- Allocate time for it and don’t waste it by thinking about something else when you are with your loved ones.
- Reconnect with people you have lost touch with
- If you think reconnecting will give you energy and joy.
- Rethink the relationships that drain you.
- Can you forgive and let go? Can you set clear boundaries? Can you stop seeing a person or significantly reduce how often you meet?
You can use the section Relationships in the Holistic Time Management planner or write your own table with people and actions in each category. (See the video for details).
I recommend Jack Pransky's book: Parenting from the heart.
Here is an interview with Jack about how to Weatherproof your relationship and deal with jealousy.
I hope you will find time and energy this month by managing and enjoying your relationships!
For more help to get more done with less effort and deeper joy, you can read or listen to my book Beyond Efficiency.
Do you already have the book and want to talk to me and others about how to apply what you are learning? Join the monthly Timefinder Coaching Sessions!
Take care of yourself, your time and your life.