20180501

Is there enough time in your life? Outcome of the survey

Thank you all who participated in my survey about time management :).

In this post I share the outcome of the survey and information about what comes next.

Diagram över formulärsvar. Namn på fråga: Do you have enough time in your life to do what you want?. Antal svar: 35 svar.

About half of those who responded feel that they have enough time for the bare minimun, while one fifth find that they do not have even close to enough time. 


Diagram över formulärsvar. Namn på fråga: Do you feel guilty and stressed about not doing more than you do?. Antal svar: 35 svar.
About a qyarter feel guilty and stressed almost all the time and more than half feel that way now and then. Only less than a quarter are without guilt and stress.



With so many feeling guilty and stressed, what is their outlook? Do they think there is a way out? The answers to the following question shows that two thirds are interested in finding out if there can be enough time.

Diagram över formulärsvar. Namn på fråga: If someone would tell you that there is enough time in your life for everything that is important to you, how would you respond?. Antal svar: 35 svar.

All participants in the survey were generous enough to share their biggest challenges and their tips for managing their time. I will share these challenges and tips in coming blog posts.

You also let me know how you would like to learn more about what I call holistic time management;  time management for your whole life, not just for increased efficiency at work.

Diagram över formulärsvar. Namn på fråga: If you could learn more about how to manage your time in a holistic way, how would you like to do that?. Antal svar: 35 svar.


I am happy to inform you that my book about this topic will be released June 16 - and I will combine the book release with a seminar, providing guidance in a way that 50% of you are looking for. 

I hope to see as many as possible of you then. Stay tuned for more information by following this blog, my Facebook page and/or signing up for my newsletter.

There is enough time in life for everything that is important for you. Let me help you find that time in your life.



No comments:

Post a Comment